Saturday, December 09, 2006

Snowman Ornament


100_3602, originally uploaded by aimeemade.

Every year I do an ornament exchange with a group of women I've known for 10 years. We were all due to have babies in July 1997. This is my contribution this year :)

It's really painful for me to do things without a pattern. My brain just doesn't easily work that way! I saw something similar to this in the craft store, but of course there was no pattern sheet so I had to come up with something on my own. I used black beads for the eyes, a deco stitch on my sewing machine for the nose and French knots for the mouth (you know, like coals). Not too shabby if I do say so myself!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

so very cute! Us girls here in Boulder made an ornament for each of our hubby's and took them on a Christmas group date. Ours were not half this cute though.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Brinker Business said...

You are amazing. I have never, not even in my wildest dreams, thought about being so ceative.
The Brinkers

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home