Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sewing Lately

I'll be honest... I have no desire to sew right now. Zero. Zip. Zilch. It stinks because there are quite a few gifts that I'd love to be able to send people, but I just can't make myself (or find the time to) do them. I was hoping that Christmas break would light a fire under me, but it hasn't.

I did bust out the sewing machine to make teacher gifts this year. I bought the Mini Patchfolio pattern at Craft Apple. It wasn't hard, but it was kind of tedious so assembly line sewing worked pretty well for these (I had to make 4).

DSC_26362007-12-20

DSC_26382007-12-20

We added gift certificates for each teacher and they were well received. Hopefully it's a useful gift and won't be tossed aside with all the candles and lotion!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home