Monday, March 31, 2008

Projects in the Queue

Just thought I'd list out these things to try and keep myself accountable :)

  • Baby gift for "E"
  • Baby gift for "K"
  • Emmeline apron #1
  • Emmeline apron #2
I got the pattern for the Emmeline apron last week. Since I made a slew of aprons last year for everyone but myself, I thought I deserved one.

Apron #1 will be in these fabrics:
Chocolate Lollipop by Anna Maria and Duet dots by Timeless Treasures
and
I love the aqua/brown combo! The ties will be done in a dark brown.

Apron #2 will be in these fabrics:
Jitterbug by Cosmo Cricket

Again with the blue/brown combo, yes, but it's oh so cute!

If only it was so easy to pick the fabrics for the baby outfits! I'd probably be sewing more often!

1 Comments:

Blogger craftytammie said...

Your apron fabrics are fab! I've been wanting to make an Emmeline too. Maybe this summer!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home